New Year’s Resolution: Use informal learning to improve organizational performance in 2010.
Informal Learning is on sale at Amazon for $18.18. (List price is $40.)
Informal Learning: Rediscovering the Natural Pathways That Inspire Innovation and Performance
Read what it’s about:
This book relates the stories of how more than a dozen firms are using informal learning to:
- Increase sales by Google-izing product knowledge
- Improve knowledge worker productivity 20% – 30%
- Transform an organization from near-bankruptcy to record profits
- Generate fresh ideas and increase innovation
- Help workers learn to learn for sustainable competitive advantage
- Improve your own learning and communications skills.
- Reduce stress, absenteeism, and healthcare costs
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Out of Time
Chapter 2: A Natural Way of Learning
Chapter 3: Show Me The Money
Chapter 4: Emergence
Chapter 5: Connecting
Chapter 6: Meta-Learning
Chapter 7: Learners.
Chapter 8: Envisioning.
Chapter 9: Conversation.
Chapter 10: Communities.
Chapter 11: Unblended.
Chapter 12: The Web.
Chapter 13: Grokking.
Chapter 14: Unconferences.
Chapter 15: Just Do It.
I don’t know how long the sale price will last. It’s $18.18 paper or $16.36 as a Kindle download. Buy it.