On Thursday 16th December the Internet Time Alliance is conducting a day-long retreat in London to help senior managers prepare for the opportunities and challenges they will face next year. ￼
In this private session, we discuss our latest thinking on what’s important in:
- social learning
- enterprise learning governance
- working smarter
- the impact of mobile learning
- taking advantage of personal knowledge environments
- breakthroughs in brain science
- revised views of motivation
- growing awareness of emergence
- the shift from push to pull models
- rethinking the role of the LMS
- breaking down barriers to change.
No competitors. If Fiat attends, Volkswagen can’t. Our choice.
Small group. This session will be intimate and participatory. No more than a dozen participants. Again, our choice.
No consultants. We’re the consultants. You’re the practitioners from corporations and government.
Big payback. Bring a problem (or problems) to solve; you’ll receive individualised advice from thought leaders and others in the room.
Everyone will share in the day’s activities, which will include:
An invigorating discussion, just the way to end the year on a high note.
Books such as The Working Smarter Fieldbook & Engaging Learning.
Fee for the day is £750. Two from a single organisation, £550 each.